Ryan, Home Owner in 83714

How do I list a home on trulia?

Asked by Ryan, 83714 Sat Jan 26, 2013

Answers

5
Just to reiterate what Dan said - as an incorrect response was given down below - you cannot list your home on Trulia as a fsbo (for sale by owner).

Only agent-listed homes can be posted here.

You might try Zillow.com or Craigslist.com, or ForSaleByOwner.com....among others.

Best wishes..........
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 26, 2013
Ryan,
Let me save you some time. Trulia doesn't accept listings that are for sale by owner. If you are a licensed agent, set up a profile and follow the directions from there.
If you are not an agent, I highly encourage you to get one, but not just any agent, only an exceptional one. A great agent is worth more than their commission, but a bad one or none at all can cost you much more than just a commission. There is so much to know, prepare and watch out for that a site like this or any other can't prepare you. A licensed agent must be supervised by a managing broker, so even licensed agents aren't relying on just their own knowledge and experience.
If you want some referrals, feel free to contact me and I'll seek if I can suggest some options for you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 26, 2013
Hi Ryan,,
We can help you get your home listed and featured on Trulia. Just give us a Call :)
Web Reference: http://www.darylnew.com
I would suggest Craigslist. I have seen theist fsbo success through them. Good luck!!
On the bottom of the buy button, there is a link to list your property. Please let me know if I can be of any additional help
Actually, your answer was of no help, in fact, it was incorrect.
Simply put - FSBO's can't list on trulia.
You might want to think of deleting this as no response, imo, is better than a wrong response.
Flag Sat Jan 26, 2013
I got that far, not sure where I start to post my home? That link takes me to my profile...then what?
Flag Sat Jan 26, 2013