Using Trulia in 93285>Question Details

Vinnie, Home Buyer in 93285

How do I inquire about a foreclosure that I see on Trulia?

Asked by Vinnie, 93285 Thu Mar 31, 2011

Answers

5
Hi Vinnie,

I an agent in the Kern River Valley. I can help you. Give me a call or email me.

Gene Hacker
Web Reference: http://riverlakere.com
I'll echo great advice. Start with RE pros in the geographical area your looking in unless you have intimate knowledge about that market. Then just get a current list of NOD's in that area and go for it.
Work with an agent of your own, he/she can advise as to the status of the property, provide necessary information, schedule a showing, let you know about other area foreclosures, etc.
Vinnie: Homes that are listed in the Multiple Listings Services are sent out to many different websites. All agents have access to the showing instructions. You need to find a buyer's agent that is local to the area you are researching to purchase a home in. Call several and e-mail them as well to see how quickly they respond. Then interview them over the phone by asking how long they have worked in the area and if they have references. Most agents here on Trulia have references right on the site.

By obtaining the services of a buyers agent that one agent can show you all of the listings in the area and provide you with personalized service that will help you to make a wise decision by telling you what recent sold comparables are and what the market is doing in each particular neighborhood.

~~~
Find a local realtor who specializes in foreclosures. They will be able to help you through the process. Good luck!

Bruce