Home Buying in Long Neck>Question Details

Mbkelly, Home Buyer in Long Neck, DE

How do I go about relocating to Long Neck, DE?

Asked by Mbkelly, Long Neck, DE Mon Apr 19, 2010

I am looking to move to an area near long neck. I am currently unemployed and collecting unemployment with the state of Pennsylvania. I need help with finding a job and a home. Can you help me or do you have any suggestions on how to get started? Do I move there first, then job hunt? Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
thank you very much.
Mary Beth Kelly

Answers

4
I would google the Sussex County Delaware job postings online to get an idea of the job market and pay scale.

We are getting ready for the summer season here in Sussex and Worcester counties and that brings about seasonal job openings.
Web Reference: http://www.Rhondafrick.com
Hi Mary Beth,

For employment I would suggest the Cape Gazette, local newspaper with a large employment section. http://www.capegazette.com.
Any questions please call anytime.

Chris Kavanagh
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Bethany Beach, DE 19930
302-829-9068
Mary Beth Kelly:

Believe it or not, a great place to start is Craigslist. There, you can search for employment in a variety of employment fields and secure a foundation for stable income before you even relocate. You will definitely want to inform the prospective employer that you will be relocating to the area so that way you will not be wholly disqualified from a selection process based on the fact you cannot make an initial face to face interview; as telephone interviews can substitute for that step.

The next step once securing a position is complete, is to look for homes or apartments to rent in that area or close to where you will want to live and where you will work. Based upon the income you will receive from your job in Long Neck, you can then determine where and how much you can afford to rent or buy.

I am not wholly certain as to the requirements for unemployment with Pennsylvania; moving out of the state may disqualify you for receiving any benefits from that particular state, so you may want to start your search for employment first before you consider relocating.

If you should need any help in the process of finding a rental, please let us know as we can network you with a qualified agency in the area with our vast affiliations across the country and the globe.

Cara Realtors,
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Web Reference: http://www.cararealtors.com
Why not look for employment first, then make your make your move--not knowing your financial details--it will be harder to rent if applicable without having a job first.