Home Buying in Denver>Question Details

Loralee215, Renter in Denver, NC

How do I go about finding a lease purchase/lease option home in Denver, NC, Iron Station, NC or Maiden, NC? Thank you

Asked by Loralee215, Denver, NC Tue Oct 12, 2010

Answers

5
RE: I should have mentioned this property as being a lease purchase, sorry....

Hi Loralee, I actually know of property not on the market yet that is in Denver. It is in immaculate condition and is almost a full acre. I would be able to provide more information easily at your request, no obligations.
Kindest Regards,

Jeff Monfils
Director North Carolina Operations
BIC / CFA / CSSA
704.975.7616
Bastille Real Estate
3611 Mt Holly-Huntersville RD Ste 204-310
Charlotte NC 28216
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 12, 2010
Kindest Regards,

Jeff Monfils
Director North Carolina Operations
BIC / CFA / CSSA
704.975.7616
Bastille Real Estate
Charlotte NC 28216
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 12, 2010
Lorale the best source of a lease purchase home is in the currently listed homes in the area you are looking at. Most lease purchase homes are not advertised that way but come out of the need of the seller to move quickly and they dont have the time to wait out the sale. Your best option is to get a buyer broker who can make the calls or emails to listing agents to ask the sellers if they ar ein a position to complete a lease purchase.

please see my blog for detailed step by step advice and tips on renting to own
Keep in mind that most lease-options/purchases are negotiated--not found. So, besides working with an agent to find them, you could make offers on other properties to buy them with a lease-option/purchase.
Hi Loralee,
A Local Real Estate Agent can help you find this. And working with a real estate agent most Real Estate Agents do not charge the buyer. The Seller usually pays commissions.

I will be happy to refer you to a Real Estate Agent in your area. I would be happy to help you myself, except I am not a member of the MLS in your area and you need someone that is a member of your local MLS.

If you want me to refer you, please call me @ 336-659-8091.