Joel.hagler, Home Buyer in Laceys Spring, AL

How do I get someone to contact me about purchasing /building a home...no luck yet

Asked by Joel.hagler, Laceys Spring, AL Thu Aug 2, 2012

Answers

12
Darlene Owens’ answer
Joel did the home listed on Trulia have an address, MLS, or tax id, parcel number or anything that can help identify post? As a realtor, I have paid for homes to be posted and then after home sold they continue to appear online. This is even after I have notified the site administrator several times to have the home removed. This may the case in your situation especially if there is no Realtor or MLS number posted with advertisement. If I can be of further help, please feel free to call me.

Darlene Owens
Carnival Real Estate
http://www.northalabamahomes.biz
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 17, 2012
My team works with many builders in the area, builders who build custom homes, as well as production homes.

Feel free to call, email, or text me to get this process started.

Thanks!

Chris Moore
Keller Williams Realty Huntsville
256-694-5355
WorkWithChrisMoore@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 4, 2013
Hi - I'm Karen Borden and I would love to help you get a home - whether brand new or existing. As you can tell by my recommendations, I will take care of YOU! Feel free to call me at 256-479-5788
Hi, I am Jennie Kleppe and I work as a New Home Sales Professional at Woodland Homes and would like for your to go on our Website and look up Forest Ridge Community. Our website is http://www.woodlandhomes.com and you will be amazed at the Quality in our homes. I have .50 acre lots in a beautiful wooded community. Please give me a call at 256-542-7757 and I can give you more information.
Joel,
If you still need answers, Im a Broker and a licensed Builder.
Thx Eric
Joel, You may just have to send your agent to the home to do a bit of door knocking. If it isn't in the MLS, then it is probably not on the market. I'm sure your agent has checked there. Best of luck to you!
Hey Joel. What house? I assume you checked tax records for mailing address? Previous agent when the house was bought might also have their contact info.....? Just trying to come up with ideas.
Omg I feel like my head is going to explode.

I wasnt aware that you were the spokesperson for "everyone here". Who said I am contacting them without my agent? What's it to you if I am? As long as i'm writing the check, the agent works for me and I'll contact anyone I please... If that's ok with you.

My AGENT and I have BOTH emailed these people with no luck. My agent can find no way to find this home.
Joel,

The response you are going to get from everyone here is: "Where is your agent?" Why are you trying to contact a listing directly without your agent's involvement and advice? Another agent cannot...and will not (ethically) cross the line by attempting to work with, or advise, another agents client. I would advise you to work through your agent for access to any properties you are interestedf in.,.,he/she will be much more successful in getting response from the listing agent/seller. Best of luck!
Joel,
Does this home show up for sale on REAL: ESTATE websites like Realtor.com?
Your agent has access to the communication conduits for homes that are for sale. Some homes are listed for sale using the "No Touch" business model. This means...'Sorry, no questions. Do your due diligence and submit your offer."
Property appearing on Truila or Zillow or any aggregate website can be completely fictitious.

If you are a serious buyer, use serous tools. Aggregate websites are not serous tools.

Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group, Palm Harbor FL
727.420.4041
Chat about Palm Harbor real estate on:
http://www.RealEstateMadeEZ.us
? Maybe I wasn't clear ? I have an agent. There is a home listed on trulia that we are very interested in, but we cant get anyone to respond to the emails we sent requesting more information. There is no phone number listed on the ad???
Usually if your agent is not getting a response none else can either...avoid looking at the solicitors on here. Do you have the company listed information? Maybe try googling the company's information and attempts to retrieving another number. I understood your message clear...the others are probably all agents looking to profit. Joel, I totally understand you assisting your agent..i hope you reach success with finding additional infer about the house....
Flag Mon Aug 18, 2014
Why not work with an agent of your own...ask people you may know for referrals, or you contact and interview in person, a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best.....