Home Buying in 92311>Question Details

Nathaniel Pi…, Real Estate Pro in Apple Valley, CA

How do I get section 8 to pay for damages caused by someone who is on Section 8? Can Section 8 be held accountable for damages caused by a tenant?

Asked by Nathaniel Pickett, Apple Valley, CA Sun Mar 2, 2014

Tenant told Section 8 that she was moving. Section 8 terminated contract and tenant remain in resident for an additional two months. Had to initiate a 3 day pay or quit.

Help the community by answering this question:


You should talk to a real estate attorney. I am sure neither of these parties will willingly pay for the damages so you will need a little legal muscle. Email me if you have any further questions.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
NMLS #1056079

0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 3, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer