Chris W, Both Buyer and Seller in Sparta, MI

How do I get more information on a property at (255?) Winter Pines Ct. Sparta, Michigan 49345 listed on Trulia?

Asked by Chris W, Sparta, MI Wed Feb 2, 2011

There is not much information on the property at (255?) Winter Pines Ct. Sparta, Michigan 49345, there is no contact person and I have tried to contact my realtor to get info but have not heard back from him. Who do I get ahold of to get info and/or see the property?

Answers

2
Try contacting your agent again. We have access to more information properties for sale. If he doesn't respond, then I have to agree with Sally. If you want more information quickly, let me know more specifics of what you want, and I'd be glad to look it up for you.
Time to find a new Realtor! Seriously.I'm not seeing anything on here with that address and Trulia is not the best place to get accurate real estate info. Try your realtor again and if that doesn't work, someone who is more responsive.