Sonata Rhia, Home Buyer in 07302

How do I get foreclosure info in JC? Is this a good time to buy into foreclosure?

Asked by Sonata Rhia, 07302 Sat Nov 6, 2010

Answers

3
You can use a good Realtor, or you can search for foreclosures on our website: http://www.exitrealtygold.com

It is a good time to buy foreclosures, as rates are low and programs like the FHA 203k loan allow you to even get the money for renovations. Plus, they are easier to find than in the past.

We do business in Jersey City. If I can be of assistance, just let me know. I'd be happy to help you anyway I can.
Hi Sonata -

Email or contact me as I have information on a gret 2 bedroom condo. lets talk about what you actually want to spend on a property and we can see what is available.
Try RealtyTrac.com.

It is the perfect time to buy foreclosures, if you can stomach all the work and worry trying to close the transaction and bringing most of these properties up to livable standards.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 6, 2010