Home Buying in Willingboro>Question Details

Brenda Torre…, Home Seller in Willingboro, NJ

How do I get a mortgage to buy income property in Willingboro?

Asked by Brenda Torrence, Willingboro, NJ Mon Nov 25, 2013

Answers

3
Have you considered financing for this property? There are some things to think about when buying an investment property. Well first off since this is an investment property and not your primary home, things will be treated differently when it comes to finances and rules. You can no longer qualify for any of the first-time buyer perks like grants or an FHA loan unless you actually plan to occupy this property. Otherwise, you will be expected to pay a higher down payment and interest rate if this is your second property. Either way, you should speak with a lender like myself that would be able to help you with your questions when it comes to financing. Well I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
There are some great options as how to mortgage an income property. There are many variables on what you qualify for. I have a great mortgage rep that I work with and I would be happy to pass along your information to him. Give me a call so we can discuss more.

Samuel Rifkin
609-315-9119

The Rifkin Team
Web Reference: http://www.SamSellsNJ.cm
I would be happy to discuss options and qualifying with you. Feel free to reach out to me at your convenience.

Gerald Santoro
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 630694
198 Route 9 North
Manalapan, NJ 07726
732-800-0060 : Direct
866-475-3094 : Fax
732-241-4015 : Cell

gsantoro@bankingunusual.com
APPLY NOW....