Home Buying in Menominee>Question Details

Fviolet222, Home Buyer in Iron Mountain, MI

How do I get a list of bank owned and forclosed homes in the Menominee/ Marinette area without all the gimmicks/ free trial scams?

Asked by Fviolet222, Iron Mountain, MI Sun Apr 29, 2012

Looking for a home for my daughter and I. We just moved into the area and are living with family at the moment. Must find a house soon!!!

Answers

3
REO's are owned by Banks, they LIST the houses with Realtors and they want a Realtor to represent the Buyer.
This is to ensure that there is proper procedure and that the Escrow will not fall-out.

Contact a good Realtor to represent you, this service is free to the Buyer; the bank pays their commission.

Good luck and may God bless
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 29, 2012
Contact a local REALTOR who can run and list for you. I am a located in Menominee and cover both areas. Would be happy to help you out.
Linda Mentch
Best! Real Estate Services
linda@best-res.com
Contact a local Century 21 office in the area. They can send you everything currently and keep you posted daily on all available bank owned homes. Go to http://www.century21.com to find a company. Martin Popp Associate Broker, Brighton MI 248-885-0723