Home Buying in Missouri City>Question Details

Ginger Pampo…, Real Estate Pro in Clear Lake, Houston,...

How do I get a full read out of a property and get the access to show...I am a agent. I need the one on Thompson Lake Dr.,Missouri City

Asked by Ginger Pampolina, Clear Lake, Houston, TX Mon Jan 24, 2011

I have a client that is showing interest in a property listed on Trulia....Thompson Lake Drive. As an agent, I need to find the full read out of this home and how do I access entry for a showing? If there is interest, what is the next step for a purchase. Please advise.

Answers

3
Bruce Lynn’s answer
The best thing to do would be to contact your broker or office manager and have them walk you through the steps. You might want to partner with another agent on this purchase, or if the listing is in a city you don't normally work, you might want to refer it to a local agent.

Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
If you a member of HAR the listing MLS will have all the information you would need. Call if you have any other questions
Mitch Rainey
Keller Williams
281-935-1165
all details should be provided on HAR - or contact the listing agent directly