Home Buying in Lower Lake>Question Details

Crystal Marie, Home Buyer in Lower Lake, CA

How do I find the owner of this property? 10128 Bell Circle North, Lower Lake, CA I'm interested in buying..

Asked by Crystal Marie, Lower Lake, CA Mon Oct 10, 2011

Answers

4
All you have to do is go to the court house in lakeport and go to the records department on second floor. Give them the address and they can tell you who owns it. I have done it before.
Your real estate agent should be able to help you. If you don't have a good Realtor® I would be happy to assist you. Please feel free to call me at 707-245-4937.
I look forward to helping you.
Dean Crumley
Chatoff Properties
707 994-6600 ext 106
Hi Crystal, I'm a real estate agent who works with Lower Lake properties. This isn't listed for sale as a residential property. Is it a manufactured home or a piece of land? You can call me at 707-972-3975 and I'll help you. Fiona.
Crystal you could check teh tax card at the town.cities assessors office. The tax card will show who the owner is. You should try their web site forst as most towns have the info online, if not you may have to go to the town/city hall.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com