Kerri Galves, Renter in Myrtle Beach, SC

How do I find the cheapest rates?

Asked by Kerri Galves, Myrtle Beach, SC Mon Jun 20, 2011

I dont wanna live somewhere where I have to worry about being robbed, but I dont wanna have to pay an arm and a leg for a "safer" area

Answers

10
If you are still looking for the cheapest rates, keep in mind there are many variables. If you would like a general feeling to where rates are, goto http://www.bankrate.com and that will give you rates. If you would like to talk about financing or finding the perfect home, please let me know. Thanks and good luck!

Julia-843-516-2181
That is a trick question in reality. The rate depends on what you are borrowing, the type of loan and what your profile is as a borrower, banks that quote rates are always subject to change based on those factors.
I think a mortgage broker will give you the best rate because they "shop" the loan to hundreds of lenders across the country.
Online try bankrate. com or leadsteps.com. Locally compare different banks: First Federal; Bank of America; or BB&T. You might also want a mortgage broker to offer you multiple lender options. If you are looking for oceanfront rates, there will be fewer options but still a couple of lenders doing financing on the ocean. For a list of lenders and their numbers, you can email me at wendy@wendyhodges.com.
TWO and a HALF YEARS ago;
are you living on a park bench in Miami?
To find cheep rates you can try bankrate.com or any other lender sites. The only drawback i can see from that is you can't compare the actual back end closing costs between each company. You can get a low rate but then pay more in fees. Try call Jim Broach 843-424-6712
at Affiiated Mortage Company. He has many diffrent programs that can help you take advantage of the currentt market and low interest rates.

Let us know if we can help you in any way.

Jerry Pinkas
Jerry Pinkas Real Estate Experts
854 Jason Blvd - Unit G
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
843-839-9870
http://www.HomeGuideMyrtleBeach.com
If you're looking for "cheap rates" I'm not sure what you're looking for. But if you're looking for a safe, affordable neighborhood go to MySeasideHome.com, find an affordable home then go to the link below to check crime stats in the area.

When you find a neighborhood you're comfortable with, call a trusted Agent to help you with the rest. If you don't have a trusted Agent call me. I'll quickly help you narrow the selection process.

Use the link below to check crime stats in most US areas.
http://www.mylocalcrime.com

Gary Cherkas
Coastal Real Estate Pros
843.457.4086
Come into the office of and sit down with a competent Realtor and explain exactly what you want and work with them to show you everything they have on the market that fits your needs.
I will be glad to work with you on finding an area that provides security. Then you can go on our county's website and find out who to call regarding this information. Our local police are a wealth of information. Each town has their own police force and each community outside of of city limits have the county police. if you are planning to continue to rent, the owner pays the POA fees but probably will include them in the rent,
Kerri,

This service would be only one of the many provided by a real estate professional. As far as being able to identify the safer locations, often the local police department or county sheriff's department provide the best information. They have acces to the most current and accurate information and are generally very willing to be helpful.