Colleen, Home Buyer in 32804

How do I find the address for a bank owned property listed? Thanks

Asked by Colleen, 32804 Mon Sep 17, 2012

Answers

8
If you would like to get notifications to ALL of the bank owned property in this zip cpde or any other then I can help. Pass your mouse over my picture and e mail me. or text your e mail address to 407 832 4888 and I will oblige

http://www.frontlinefloridarealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
You need to find an agent to help you. Many people avoid agents because they feel they are just "window shopping" or don't want to be pushed. Having an agent is a great help and there are many agents out there who will be happy to work at your pace. They can assist you by sending automatic feeds from the MLS of new listings, explaining any questions you have, and taking you to see the properties and explain the pros and cons of individual properties.
Colleen
In most MLS's there is a search criterion for REO bank owned. I agree with Mark, Realtytrac is a scam to sell subscriptions to people thinking they can gain access to a house before its on the the market. In fact they post homes that are in the earliest stages of default, called a NOD, notice of default where the bank records with the county that the foreclosure process has begun. I wish trulia would not allow realtytrac to showcase homes that are not available for sale! If you like my answer, best answer and thumbs up me, thx!!
Hello Colleen;

I can get you any information about any available bank owned properties and I specialize in College Park.

Call me any time at 407-929-9674

Thank you.

Have a geat day,

Alexander
Check to see if the post is from Realty Trac. If it is, then ignor it. They report actions in court, not what is on the market for sale. You can also ignor the "advice" from the NY lender. I've definitely had many happy clients move into bank owned sales.
Hi Colleen,

If you are a First Time Buyer, please take my advice when it comes to buying a Foreclosure property: Don't Do IT. I've been a mortgage professional for 23 years helping First Time Buyers, and this is the same advice I give my clients here in New York.

Foreclosures are someone else's headache. The home probably has not been well-maintained and you're a First Time Buyer adjusting to paying a mortgage. Do you really want to walk in the door to someone else's deferred maintenance that YOU will have to pay for? Also, if you're thinking there are deals to be had in terms of lower prices, mostly those "deals" go to professional investors who can pay cash, negotiate hard with a Lender, and close fast.

For Short Sales, my attitude of late is that First Time Buyers should steer clear. Short Sales tend to be a better deal for the homeowner than for the Buyer. You'll wait MONTHS for the homeowner's Lender to approve the short sale; maybe as long as Six or Seven Months. Meanwhile, you're stuck in a contract to buy that home. I closed a short sale recently with a Buyer who, after seven months said this at the closing table, "I don't even want this house anymore."

And he didn't even get the "deal" on price he thought he was getting! The house appraised for only slightly more than he paid for it at the short sale price. He walked into this deal thinking he was buying a home for $100,000 less than it's value. In the end that wasn't the case.

There are plenty of motivated Sellers with their homes listed on your local MLS. Go find a good Local Mortgage Banker, get prequalified, then find a great, experienced Realtor, and buy the home you want at the price you're willing to pay. It's a Buyer's Market, after all!

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
185 Great Neck Rd, Suite 240
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528
http://mfr.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=3090958…

Here is a link to all of the bank owned homes available in College Park. Please give me a call if I can be of more assistance.

RICHARD TRESSLER
TCAT REALTY SERVICES, INC
P.O. BOX 547863
Orlando, FL 32854
Fax: 407-290-5643
E-mail: rtressler@tcatrealty.com
http://www.tcatrealty.com
http://kingdomhomes.mfr.mlxchange.com
Visit us on FACEBOOK
Hi Colleen,
if you have an MLS number I can search it for you. I'll be more than happy to help you.

Biagio Montaiuti - Realtor

EXIT REAL ESTATE GALLERY

Skype: Biagomio

http://www.Biagiomio.com