Home Buying in Cobbs Creek>Question Details

Mijraneb, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

How do I find the accurate home value for a particular home or neighborhood? How do I sue this information to make an offer? or can you?

Asked by Mijraneb, Philadelphia, PA Sun Apr 8, 2012

Answers

6
Brian Spencer’s answer
Mijraneb I am Brian Spencer an agent with Century 21 Alliance, the Folsom office, send me an email brian.spencer@century21.com or brianspencer360@gmail.com with the area and address you are interested and your contact information.
We can set up a time to meet at my office and we can talk and I can explain to you how we can give you an accurate value of the neighbor and the property. We can also talk about how we at Century 21 Alliance can guide you smoothly and stress free through buying a home.
Mijraneb,

Is the asking price in line with prices of similar homes in the area? Your real estate agent can prepare a "Competitive Market Analysis" or CMA, on comparable properties, to help you come up with an educated opinion on the worth of the property. Work with a local knowledgeable agent to provide you up to date market information to assist you with market values to will help you in making a good offer.

Carol Perdew
Prudential California Realty
(209) 239-7979
Carol@PerdewHomes.com
http://www.CentralValleyHomes.com
DRE 985176
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 8, 2012
This home is an incomplete home in that the renovations were stopped. I would still have to complete insoulation, drywall, flooring, cabinets, appliacnes for 3 units. The asking price is in line with a completed home.
Flag Sun Apr 8, 2012
Flag Sun Apr 8, 2012
Ask your buyer broker to provide comparable sales in the area and check the amenities the SOLD homes had.. Comparables do help although there may be other influencing conditions making the home u r looking at worth more or less.
Working with a realtor knowledgable about your market place would be the best.
CMA, as suggested by Carol, will help you very much.
You can also use Zillow.com for a preliminary research of the neighborhood values, asking to sold ratio and the current value trend.

Best of luck,

Irina Karan
CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
Minraneb, I handle situations often when the 1st investor runs low on funds + wants to Sell the triplex in AS-IS condition so..... I want to give you an honest and accurate opinion on your investment property so.... when is a good time to meet this weekend?

Thanks John Curci RE/MAX 215-757-2889
Shoot me an email natasha.james@c21ag.com with the address and other details, I'll be happy to assist you.

Natasha James
Century 21 Advantage Gold
natasha.james@c21ag.com