lefergie_2000, Other/Just Looking in Haines City, FL

How do I find someone to rent my house?

Asked by lefergie_2000, Haines City, FL Fri Aug 17, 2012

Answers

6
Are you trying to. Sell we are looking to. Rent to own we can pay 1000$ month
I would contact a local management company first. They should be able to help in securing a renter. They will also have the local contractors on speed dial if something goes wrong at the property. They usually get 10% for the service, but always check.
If you don't want hire an agent you can try Craigslist, Hotpads.com, or forrentbyowner.com

Chris
Either call a real estate agent, who will list it on your local MLS, and charge you generally a month's rent or less to secure a tenant..........or advertise it yourself. Craigslist is a popular website, and it's free.

Also, should you eventually need/want to run a credit/background check, here's a great website to use - http://www.AmerUSA.com

Hope this helps!
You could either place ads in your local area newspapers and/or various internet sites that are
specifically designed for such, or hire a local property management company who specializes in renting.
Try advertising it for rent in the local papers and online rental sites.