Home Buying in Gloversville>Question Details

Jacob1, Both Buyer and Seller in Gloversville, NY

How do I find someone looking to buy beautiful, new, lake front property in the Adirondacks?

Asked by Jacob1, Gloversville, NY Sat Jan 9, 2010

Answers

3
Depending on what you have to offer,I have several buyers looking to purchase lake property.Feel free to contact me at 518-725-2021.My name is Selena Long and I am an associate broker with Coldwell Banker Arlene M.Sitterly Inc.You can also e-mail me at sjlny@citlink.net
Where in the Adirondacks? We are currently looking for a home on Peck Lake. We
would consider anything not too far north. Also would consider building lot.
Why not do some research into the real estate agents in the area, interview a few, and see what they can do to market your property. I am sure that they have the information on where it is most likely for the buyer to live as their primary residence, and market as best they can to that group. This is an instance where trying to do a FSBO is probably not your best option, as someone is most likely going to buy this property as a vacation home.