Home Buying in Eastpointe>Question Details

Nikrushing, Home Buyer in Eastpointe, MI

How do I find properties for sale by land contract in Macomb County?

Asked by Nikrushing, Eastpointe, MI Sat Jan 21, 2012

Answers

7

I did a search on one of the MLS systems and came up with 175 properties that are available on a Land Contract in JUST Macomb County. Click on the link and you can view all of them. Of course there is a second MLS system in Metro Detroit so there may be a few more on that system, that are not on the first system.

I can provide those properties to you as well if you like. I did NOT set a price limit so you will notice they range up to just under 1.8 million dollars. Click on the link, it will only be active for seven (7) days.

http://pub.realcomponline.com/publist.aspx?a=24E6B75765E3432…

Thank you and please let me know if you need anything else.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
I know this isn't answering your questions but we need help too. I thought by now you might have found away to get help yourself. if so let us know. God Bless You !!!!
My daughter and son in law have no place to live they have 5 more days to get out of there apartment.. they have 5 children from ages 12 - 8 months old. They have bad credit and no one will rent to them because of that. He works very hard. it is just very hard for the with 5 kids.. I don't have any money or credit to help them. welfare won't help , they tell them to go to a shealter in detroit. His job is in macomb county. 21 mile road. dies anyone have any idea how we can help this kids. It would be nice if there was a place where there is no credit check. mobile home paks would be nice because they have allot of bedrooms in those type of homes. if there is anyone out there that has a mobile home that they need help on making the payments because they another residence they are living in. the kids could take over the payments inyour name. Please help . Thank You, God Bless.
I have to agree with Don, not all of those properties are land contracts. Good for Haig though, he did get your attention. He will find you something.

Great response by Haig.

I love it when agents (not on this answer, but on many others) insist that land contracts . . . . or lease-options . . . or contract for deed . . . . or lease-purchases . . . or straight owner financing are so, so rare. They're not.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
I can setup a search for land contracts and see what is available. Just contact me with what u r looking for and price range and I would b happy to assist u.

You can call, text, or email me anytime.

Thanks. Joe Bertera. 248.521.6443. Joebertera@gmail.com.
Web Reference: http://www.joebertera.com
Hi Nik, you really need an advanced search engine/real estate agent to help with that. Method of finance a Criteria is available only in advance search engine with is available in MLS data base. I advise you to speak to real estate agent, thanks.
If you have an agent they will be able to search land contract listings for you and forward them to you. If you do not have an agent I would be more than happy to assist you with that. Please let me know.
Thank you
Becky Drob
Real Estate One
586.489.6373