Home Buying in Kettering>Question Details

Robin, Other/Just Looking in 45420

How do I find out which house it is on Sudbury that is foreclosed? Trulia lists that it was up for auction

Asked by Robin, 45420 Sun Jul 12, 2009

at the end of May, what does that mean for this property now?

Answers

2
Susan Busch’s answer
As of today (7/29/09), there is only one active house listing on Sudbury, which is not a bank-owned. Checking through all that have closed this year on that street, I found only one property, which was sold by a private owner (no auction).

If a property is purchased at a Sheriff's auction by a bank, it generalliy gets winterized and listed with an REO agent rather quickly. It seems that recently, these homes are not hitting the market as quickly. Perhaps banks are waiting for a more "favorable" market. If the house has been put up for a public auction, it is generally listed in the MLS like any other property for sale. In that case, it is either purchased by a re-habber who will likely fix the house up & put it back on the market. If you are looking for a property in Kettering, you can contact me-- that's an area I work in quite a bit.

Susan Busch
Keller Williams Advantage Real Estate
sbusch@kw.com
Some people think they can sell their house by themselves, but trying to save on commission can turn out to be an expensive venture. I urge you to contact me and take advantage of my training. Thanks.