Home Buying in Rolesville>Question Details

Gary Paris, Other/Just Looking in Raleigh, NC

How do I find out what vacant land is for sale and what land has recently closed?

Asked by Gary Paris, Raleigh, NC Sat Dec 8, 2007

Vacant land is quickly going up in price and I would like to find a way to obtain current data in the Raleigh, Rolesville, Wake forest area.

Answers

3
You can search land both on this website and on Realtor.com. You can't search closed properties. You can go to http://www.wakegov.com and search for specific properties to see when they closed, but that's a lot of trouble. In Raleigh, it doesn't cost you anything to have an agent do these searches for you. That also gives you a licensed, trained person to bounce questions off of.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2007
Gary

Are you seriously looking to BUY or just looking for data?

Hiering a Realtor, is the best option to buy a lot or land.

Data can be purshased from the TAR report.

Good Luck

Tom Bohlmann
Allen Tate Wake Forest Realty
919-434-4100
Hi Gary,

Your best bet is to get a local agent to help you out in the search. They will be able to pull up everything on the MLS that is for sale and then be able to go back and do the closed lots to give you an idea of what land is selling for in each area.

As stated below, it does not cost you anything and you do get professional representation.

My web site is below and you can do searches on it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2007