Home Buying in Fort Myers>Question Details

Bevkro, Home Buyer in Fort Myers, FL

How do I find out the different hoa pet policies for homes in Ft Myers?

Asked by Bevkro, Fort Myers, FL Wed Sep 5, 2012

Answers

5
The info "should" be in the listing, but to be sure check to see if their rules are on the associations web site. I would be happy to help you find an association that matches your requirements. Give me a call or drop me an email

Marge Bennett
Re/Max Realty Group
239-560-4159
Marge@MargeBennett.com
http://Www.SouthFortMyersDreamHomes.com
Each community is different. HOAs for single family dwellings in gated communities many times are less restrictive that condos. With that said, each community is different.
A Realtor can help direct you to communities that could work for you and your pets as well as specific amenities you may wish to have.

Dave Lang
239-677-87870

http://www.SWFloridaHomeSearch.com
If you purchase a single family home that is not in an association this is not an issue. If you are interested in communities with home owners associations email me the names of the communities you are interested in and I will email you the pet policies for each one of them.

Terry McCarley, Realtor®, CDPE
email: leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net
phone: 239-707-4575
I would like to know the pet policies for Gulf Harbour single family homes, condos, etc. I've heard some associations w/in Gulf Harbour allow 2 pets, others only 1 maximum. Is this information accessible on the Internet for the general public? Thank you
Flag Wed Sep 5, 2012
As there can be many differences within gated/non gated communities, within communities for condo's or single family homes, please answer the following questions;
Are you interested in communities of single family homes or condo's?
If you are looking for "just" a single family home in Fort Myers, many are in areas where pets are common.
Please give me a call or direct email and we can discuss your specific wants and needs.
Edward Humbert, GRI,MBA,PMS,SRES
Advanta Realty, LLC
239-464-9855
ehumbert@advantarealty.com
Best bet is to call the association management offices or check their websites.