Tracy Johnson, Renter in Downey, CA

How do I find out if a house that was sold in December of this year, in Hesperia on Aleston st is owned out right or the owner is buying thru a bank?

Asked by Tracy Johnson, Downey, CA Thu Dec 6, 2012

My brother was approached my a man who says he is looking for someone to rent to own his house. I feel deep in my heart this is a scam. My brother and his family cant afford to lose any money. This man wants $500 down right away. Any help? TJ

Answers

2
Hi Tracy,

If you have a relationship with anyone who works for a title company or a real estate agent, they can easily look up the address and provide you with the information. If you don't and you're not comfortable walking in to your nearest real estate company and asking someone to help you, send me the address and I will get the info to you. Email me at rdvRealEstate@gmail.com so I can email back the title information to you.
Tracy;

Often, those right-away deals are scams.

You can find the owner of the house at http://mytaxcollector.com. Be sure that the person you are giving money to is the owner or an agent of the owner.
Thank you, I was able to locate who the name of the owners are. And this house was sold in April and Sept of this year. I definetly feel its a scam.
Flag Thu Dec 6, 2012