sandramores2…, Home Owner in 33010

How do I find out about the status of a particular property - eg. if it's pre-foreclosure or other, etc? Thanks.

Asked by sandramores2317, 33010 Fri Jan 24, 2014

Answers

3
You have received great responses from both Lila and Ann, however, if I was a home buyer or a renter and was conducting a search for relevant reasons, I would place the search on the hands of an expert; conducting the search on your own may be confusing even misleading if you are not familiar with certain terms in regards to the foreclosure process.
Good Afternoon Ms. Mores,

A simple check of a property on public records for a specific property can yield the information that you may seek. I do use a couple of different ways to see the status of a property which is available to us as realtors. Additionally, if I want to see where a property is in the foreclosure process I look up on Dade County's website key in the owners name and I have access (public) to the court's docket. Depending on what you may have in mind with this particular property you may wish to use the assistance of a realtor to get you going in the right direction.

If you are considering purchasing a home at foreclosure sale/auction you will really want to do your homework as it does entail doing a lot of research so as to avoid a costly mistake. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer your questions.

Lila Lopez CRS, CDPE, e-Pro
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesbylila@yahoo.com
305-772-2521
Sandra, if you send me an email at annmoffettryan@gmail.com, I can look it up for you. I use a database that is available to me as a Realtor that is not available to the general public.