Home Buying in Brooklyn>Question Details

Daisy, Home Buyer in 11372

How do I find out about new condo/townhouse developments before they are completed in Brooklyn?

Asked by Daisy, 11372 Thu Dec 20, 2012

Answers

3
Dear Daisy:

I concur with the previous answers but you have to be your own advocate as well. I suggest you drive around the areas in Brooklyn and look for them your self as well. That is unless you simply do not have the time. I have worked with buyers that would even do this late at night. You can also get a good feel for what the area is like if you visit it late at night.

You can also do some Google searches, many new development projects have their own web sites which usually are placed on the Internet pre-construction.

Either way, you still will want/need an agent to help you through the process and to show you the properties. If I can be of further assistance please contact me direct. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Hi Daisy,
Luke has it right. Contacting an experienced local agent in Brooklyn to determine what properties are being developed and what they have to offer is the best way to learn more information about them. That agent will be able to suggest your best options based on your needs and desires and possibly get a jump on other potential buyers.

Best wishes to you!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
Good morning Daisy,

The best way to find out about property that is in pre development is to call a Realtor (Like me). A good Realtor is informed about all new construction in their area and behond. This is what the good ones do Daisy... Give me a call anytime.

Cell: 212 300-3919

Luke Constantino
Douglas elliman Cobble Hill
M: (212) 300-3919
F: (917) 369-2690
lukeconstantino@elliman.com
http://lukeconstantino.com
325 Court Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231