Home Buying in Dana Point>Question Details

slarimer, Renter in Dana Point, CA

How do I find my mom who is 81. A single story apt or cottage for under 2,000? She has lived in Laguna Beach in a beautiful home for 26 years!

Asked by slarimer, Dana Point, CA Sun Aug 11, 2013

unseen circumstances have arrived. very unfortunate for my ma and my family. Please help! All my ma wants is a 2 bedroom cottage or a townhome/condo. Near me. I am in Dana Point. And love it here. My Mom wants to live close too me. Sad Story. But I don't know where ask for help on finding her a cozy home..

Answers

3
I live and work here in Dana Point and would be happy to assist in finding your Mom a new home closer to you.
Please feel free to give me a call and I will help in any way that I can.
Lori Edwards
BRE#01776383
949-887-8402
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 14, 2013
Thank-you for responding, no we have found nothing that meets her requirements. She can't do stairs and has a small old dog also.
Her phone #is 949-499-1224, she needs to be out of her home of 27 yrs, by Nov1st 2013, and what she needs is a rental.
THANK-YOU,
SHARON LARIMER (MOTHER)
REPLIED TO YOU (HER DAUGHTER, AMY VIVES
Flag Sat Sep 7, 2013
I can help you. Email me and I'll send you everything that is currently available for $2,000 or less/month. My email is: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com. Look forward to helping you. Thanks.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 11, 2013
I'm curious, I never heard back from you. Have you found a place for your Mom? Drop me a line with an update, I'm ready to assist you if necessary.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013