Aoibheann Cl…, Home Buyer in 91505

How do I find lease to buy homes?

Asked by Aoibheann Clarke, 91505 Sat Oct 2, 2010

Answers

7
Janey Bishop’s answer
Find a realtor in the area you are interested in to help and get you set up with a loan officer who can review that you would be in a position to exercise the option in a year. This prevents you from wasting time and money and helps weed out the illegitimate services.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 3, 2010
Here's a blog I wrote on how to find lease-to-buy homes: http://www.trulia.com/blog/don_tepper/2010/03/how_you_can_fi…

Some you can do on your own. Others require the assistance of a Realtor.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 3, 2010
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Hi Aoibheann (wow, what language is that?? It's amazing!), I agree with Lisa and Goran that there is not really a good website for this type of thing. I would be VERY cautious on Craig's List, as there is a lot of listing theft (scammers posing as real estate agents). We have been victims of it once, and I stopped a friend from rent-to-owning on a property where the owner was in default on his mortgage. In my opinion, any house that is for sale has the potential to be a lease-to-buy home-- it depends on the Seller and their circumstances. Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything I can do to help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 3, 2010
This is an option that is often available due to the economic climate and a lot of baby boomers retiring people are diversifying and diluting assets.

Call me tomorrow will do my best to help you.

Nima@socalrepohomes.com

Nima J Davani MBA Realtor
EVP Sales & Marketing
Director Online Business Development
B.J. Enterprises Inc.
Web Reference: http://www.socalrepohomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 2, 2010
Hello Aoibheann:

I can help you find lease-to buy. Please contact me at 818-825-6996 or at Bandele@BogunRealty.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 2, 2010
One source is Craigslist. There are many investors who are open to lease to purchase. I have not found a great website that specialize in that.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 2, 2010
What exactly are you looking to have as your end result? are you referring to a lease-option?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 2, 2010