Home Buying in Jamestown>Question Details

Bob Samuels, Home Buyer in Ionia, MI

How do I find land for sale to build on in Jamestown area. Looking for 1-2 acre spot

Asked by Bob Samuels, Ionia, MI Mon Apr 7, 2008

Answers

4
Bob We / I can and would be happy to set you up with access to the Jamestown Area MLS and send you existing listings and send you properties (land) as it becomes available, Please feel free to send me an email at rogerb@howardhannaholt.com and I will be happy to help you.Roger Britz
Web Reference: http://www.howardhanna.com
There are definately lots and acreage available in Chautauqua County. I'd be happy to help you find the right property. Call me and I'll forward listings and set up showings.
A local Realtor can find you the property you’re looking for by searching the MLS or by knowing the local contacts. I would be happy as a full time Realtor to send you currant information and provide you with any property information not on the MLS
Roger Britz 1-800-672-0972
Hire a Realtor to guide you through the search and the guide you throught the discovery process about the property. An experienced agent/builder as myself can help.
Barb Silverman 303-886-5329
Barb@BarbaraSilverman.com