Kate Hardesty, Both Buyer and Seller in 46142

How do I find foreclosures in the Greenwood/Center Grove area?

Asked by Kate Hardesty, 46142 Tue Jan 22, 2013

Looking for them: West of St Rd 135 to St Rd 37 and then Stones Crossing to County Line Road (Center Grove Schools)

Answers

5
If you don't have a Real Estate Broker, contact me at 317.796.9825 cell/text and I can walk you through step by step to getting the home you want at the least possible price. There are loop holes and back doors available in the system that I exploit for my clients.

I've been doing this for quite a while, wrote the book that has been used to teach Real Estate Agents/Brokers across the nation and am an expert in the art of negotiation with respect to each and every variety of foreclosure and preforeclosures that are yet unavailable to anyone else.

My search tools allow me to offer you just the homes in your search area and filter out everything else, thereby saving you money, time and energy in your already busy daily life.

Derek B Crager
Real Estate Broker
http://StopForeclosureAvoidBankruptcy.com
317.796.9825 cell/text
Your local Real Estate Agents have access to homes that are bank owned.
THE ONLY WAY TO GET ACCURATE INFORMATION IS TO CONNECT WITH AN AGENT WHO KNOWS THE FORECLOSURE MARKET IN JOHNSON COUNTY. THERE ARE SEVERAL WEBSITES THAT CLAIM TO HAVE THIS INFORMATION BUT THE TRUTH IS MOST OF THEM SHARE DATA THAT IS INACCURATE AND OUTDATED. THERE ARE DIFFERENT STAGES OF FORECLOSURE AND EVERY BORROWER WHO GETS BEHIND ON THEIR PAYMENT DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY END UP IN FORECLOSURE SO A LOT OF THE INFORMATION IS FLAWED THAT IS FOUND ON NATIONAL WEBSITES. THE BEST WAY IS TO FIND AN AGENT WHO DEALS REGULARLY IN THIS NICHE MARKET AND KNOW HOW TO FIND THE DEALS. SOME ARE GREAT AND SOME ARE NOT PRICED ANY DIFFERENTLY THAN ANY OTHER PROPERTY. I WORK THIS MARKET CONSTANTLY AND CAN HELP YOU FIND A GOOD OPPORTUNITY IF THAT IS YOUR GOAL. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF I CAN BE OF SERVICE. BEST WISHES,
JOE FARLEY, ASSOCIATE BROKER
TOMORROW REALTY
Hi Kate-

The best way is to contact a good real estate agent and have them set you up on a search. They go quickly, so it's best to get notified asap.

I think your friends with my good friend Molly C. :)

Take Care,
Colleen Gordon
If you want I can set you up with an auto search for the area. Send me an email or give me a call.

Doug Zobel
Carpenter Realtors