Home Buying in 44146>Question Details

Faye, Home Buyer in Bedford, OH

How do I find a real estate agent who deals in foreclosures? I've contacted two who say they do with no results. SP

Asked by Faye, Bedford, OH Thu Apr 8, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Consider contacting someone other than the listing agent.....buyers should always seek their own personal representation.

Good luck,

0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 3, 2014
I would like to suggest Brett Young. Call Him at 602-363-6551 see his LinkedIn profile
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 2, 2014
Hi Faye,

I would be happy to help. You can call me directly at 330-687-4394 with your criteria and I can pull a list from the MLS.

Hope this helps!
Elizabeth (Beth) Newcomb
E-mail: ElizabethNewcomb@HowardHanna.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 8, 2010
Faye what kind of results are you looking for in forclosed properties? Most forclosed properties that are available for sale are listed on the broker to broker exchange(MLS).
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 8, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer