Home Buying in Horn Lake>Question Details

Willie & Joa…, Home Buyer in Danville, IL

How do I find a property by Subdivison?

Asked by Willie & Joann Means, Danville, IL Wed Nov 30, 2011

Answers

4
If you go to liveinmississippi.com you should be able to search it. Also, we have great new construction in the Cherry Tree Prk South Subdivision. Terry Tomlinson ADAMS HOMES 662-890-3689
Although Trulia can be great, it does not take the place of the local MLS where you are looking to purchase. Contact an agent, whom has access to this data & will most likely be able to give you access via their website. Some of agents website do allow searches by subdivision & if they do not, then the agent can certainly do that search for you.
The Marie Souza Team - Top Selling on Cape Cod
Cape Cod Real Estate Services
508-790-2000
info@mariesouzateam.com
My only suggestion will be to try to put a subdivision name into KEYWORD SEARCH. I did try with my city and worked quite well.
I'm quite sure you can't;
when we do a LISTING, that isn't one of the critical pieces of information that we input.

We can search by Street Name, Zip Code, School, Price, Bedrooms, etc.

You should enlist the aid of a Realtor and ask him to do a search by Zip Code; that will probably work for you.

Good luck and may God bless