Mamacass, Home Buyer in Temple Terrace, FL

How do I find a buyer's agent?

Asked by Mamacass, Temple Terrace, FL Mon Jan 9, 2012

Answers

5
Hi Mamacass:

If you are still in the market for a home I can help you. Please call me at 813-447-5495.

Jennifer
Hi Mamacass,
This is a great time to buy in Temple Terrace. I live and specialize in Temple Terrace.
Just contact me and let me know what you are looking for (single family home, condo, new construction etc), I am here to help you find what you are looking for.

Marsha Skinner
Realtor- Associate
Phone: 813-418-0011
marshaskinnerhomes@gmail.com http://www.marshaskinner.com
"Helping you live like no one else."
There are so many to choose from in the Temple Terrace and USF area.
Here is what I would recommend.
Right here on Truila ...in your question, state what you are looking for such as:
Single family home, 3/2/2, pool, under $250K.

Agents who actually have a solution to your request will contact you immediately and may even include a link or two to exactly what you need. Those agents specializing in home with wheels may choose not to respond at all. When you call the agent back, if the phone goes to voice mail, consider that the first test failed. The beginning may be reflective of the ending.

What the agent will ask you is:
#1. What have you arranged for financing?
#2. When do you need to move?
#3. Do you need to sell before you can buy?
#4. How much down payment do you have for your new home?
Be prepared to respond to these questions. They are extremely useful in helping the agent acheive your goals. We are in the solutions business. The more we know about you the better we can anticipate the problems and have the solution ready. Real pros make the intricacies and complexities of a real estate transaction look EASY.

If they request you to sign a buyer agreement, ask about the details, and read the agreement. Being a professional means insuring everyone is on the same page with the same expectation. Trust is essential when buying or selling a home. Not all agents will work with a buyer who does not exhibit reciprocal trust.

Finally, if still in need, give me a call, I can connect you with Outstanding Agents in the Temple Terrace area.
Best of success to you in finding your new home.

Annette Lawrence
Broker/associate
ReMax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor FL
727. 420. 4041
Hi Mamma Cass,

My name is Cheryl Bailey. I have spent my career as a real estate agent helping buyers find the home they want to buy. If you are not working with an agent please feel free to contact me at 813-406-8504, or send an email to tampabayhomes@hotmail.com. I would be more than happy to work with you in your search for a home.

Also, as an added benefit you can sign-up for a free Listingbook accoout which will allow you to search for MLS listed homes for sale. Please click on the link below, http://www.viewlistedhomes.listingbook.com. If you find a home you're interested in getting more information, you can send me a messaage about the home and I will get back to you quickly. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheryl Bailey
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
Ph: 813-406-8504
Mama Cass,

There are a number of agents who specialize in Temple Terrace and the very best thing that you can do is find a professional Realtor@ to represent you. There are a few things I would tell you; first is to not sign a buyer's broker agreement with anyone. This is a form an agent will use to tie you up and ensure any transaction you make will only be through them. Find an agent who is happy to perform their services with the knowledge that if they do not properly meet your expectations they will lose your business. 

Second, never call a listing agent about a home they have listed as their initial relationship with the seller will prevent you from working out the best deal. 

Finally, I would recommend that you interview at least three qualified agents in your area to assist you and select one who you feel will have your best interests as their primary goal. 

If you would like me to recommend a professional agent in your area who I feel you should include on your list of those to interview please feel free to contact me and I would be very happy to help. 

Always at Your Service, 

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175

tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com