Jenaleigh, Renter in Milwaukee, WI

How do I find a buyer agent who is experienced in obtaining homes with owner financing options, such as rent to own or land contract options?

Asked by Jenaleigh, Milwaukee, WI Mon Jan 24, 2011

Answers

4
Have you spoken with a Loan Officer? Maybe you're in a position to purchase a home right now. Do you have a 620 credit score and 3.5% down payment? Give me a call so I can ask you some questions. I'm located in Brookfield WI. 262-787-5080
Jenaleigh,

Since the majority of sellers want to sell not lease, the issue becomes one of identifying the opportunity .........not the agent. Most agents would be able to guide you through a "lease purchase" transaction.
Jenaleigh;
To answer your question, contact the Broker of a local Real Estate Company and ask the broker to assign you to an agent who has experience with these options.
Web Reference: http://www.321property.com
Jena,

With the market in the state it has been sellers have had to be creative in some instances to sell their homes. Over the past few years I've done numerous option to purchase (rent to own) deals as well as land contracts. I'd be more than happy to assist you in your new home search. Please feel free to contact me anytime.