Home Buying in Pineville>Question Details

hairstontt, Both Buyer and Seller in Indianapolis, IN

How do I find a 3br 2ba owner finance home in the pineville area? I am looking to move at the end of the summer.

Asked by hairstontt, Indianapolis, IN Sat Dec 29, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Buyer moving in the summer,

The owner financing is different because the seller must not own an mortgage on most owner financing or payoff the loan at closing. One of my first sales twenty years ago was owner financing because the property had more land value with seven acres than the home was worth. It all worked out with a 50k down payment and the bank agreement to loan the new owners within a few months. Most owners financing is not for a long period of time shorter than the banks loan in most cases. Every home is different so call/text or email 704-763-4486 JudyOsborne@pinevilledsl.net and we will find out what you can offer to the seller.
There are 9 homes within about 7 miles of downtown Pineville which are advertised with Owner Financing. http://goo.gl/98XdT Typically, owners will want 20% to 50% down and will finance the rest. What are you thinking you would want to do? If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. Id be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Give me a call or email me and I will see what I can find.
Abby Nelson
Abbynelson@bellsouth.net
704.890.1860
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012