jacobsnm, Home Buyer in Bozeman, MT

How do I delete listings I'm following if I no longer want them?

Asked by jacobsnm, Bozeman, MT Sat Feb 25, 2012

Answers

2
To manage email alerts access the Email Preferences section of your account. From this page you can mange alerts for your Saved Searches, Homes You're Following, Trulia Advice, and other Trulia subscriptions. Within each of these sections you can update your alert frequencies, or remove alerts that you no longer wish to receive. You can also setup new alerts with your desired specifications at the bottom of each alert page.

Hope this helps,

ed

The "Home" Team-Bozeman Montana
Prudential Montana Real Estate
Hi Jacobsnm,

Go to the upper right hand corner of your screen and pull down the menu by your name. Then click on "Profile." This should open a new window. On the far left side you'll see a list of items. You may have to click "More," but one of them will say "Homes I'm Following." Go into that page and then in the upper right hand corner of each listing there will be a button that says Delete. Simply click that and away it goes. Hope that helps! Enjoy your weekend.

Mark Meissner
Sales Associate
ERA Landmark
Bozeman, Montana
(406) 570-9576