Home Buying in Spanos Park>Question Details

Laura Southe…, Home Buyer in Stockton, CA

How do I contact property owner at 2129 Bright Star Place, Stockton, CA their water line broke and need to notify them.?

Asked by Laura Southern, Stockton, CA Mon Sep 10, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Laura, Since you appear to be unable to get in touch with anyone at the property, your next best option is to contact the City's Water Department and ask for their help. Try the contact info below..... Jan Truscott

Stockton District
After Hours Phone Number
(209) 464-8311

Customer Center
1550 West Fremont St., Suite 100
Stockton, CA 95203
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(209) 547-7900

District Manager
Ross Moilan
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 10, 2012
First knock on their door, if there are tenants they should be able to give you the owners number, if it is vacant you can call the water department, they should kjnow wher they send the bills to and last you can check teh town assessors office and look up the owner on the tax card.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 10, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer