Home Buying in Lake Ariel>Question Details

Carmella Bul…, Home Buyer in Lakewood, PA

How do I contact an agent about a home for sale?

Asked by Carmella Bullick, Lakewood, PA Mon Jan 3, 2011

Answers

10
Now that the hustle & bustle of the holidays have lost their verve, you may find yourself in the more accommodating position to actually consider the prospects of marketing your home.
For Candid-straightforward answers to your questions: Give me a shout....I'm happy to help.

Cell: 570-352-8874 call or text anytime.
One other item that bears mentioning....if you've decided on a home in a particular locale, it's important to have the recent Sold, Pending, Active, Foreclosure and Short Sale Stats for that neighborhood. Not only will this help you to determine the local market specific to the community, but knowing how these stats will impact on home values; when the time comes to make that offer and secure the most accommodating finance terms, this information will prove useful. If your Realtor has helped you with this homework....coming home is a wonderful experience.
Any questions, anytime,
Mark T. Bond / Davis R. Chant Real Estate, Inc.
800-742-1127 x 111 cell: 570-352-8874 ( text or call is fine)
The current marketing data suggests that a buyer will eventually work with the very first Realtor they speak with. That's an unfortunate scenario in that, every individual buyer, responds and feels comfortable with a particular agent. Trying to cram a square peg into a round hole will make for a very unsatisfying home-buying experience. With the volume of Realtors eager to answer your call, these same Realtors should be equally eager to field your specific questions and before you even begin the search for a home, decide if the match between homebuyer and Real Estate professional is an accommodating one. Are they full time or will you have to call them during their break at Home Depot to answer a question? Are they natives of the region offering a comprehensive history of, well, everything....in your preferred locale? Have they been with their current broker long, or have they been broker-jumping their entire career? And how long has their broker been in business in the area? In other words, do they have the resources at their disposal to offer you unlimited buyer representation without fees or worry? Please feel free to call any of our 70+ agents and brokers who'd be happy to interview for your representation. Wishing you the best of luck in your search.
Mark T. Bond / Davis R. Chant Real Estate, Inc. 800-742-1127 7 days a week 9-5 Full-Time !
As you can see from the responses, you already have! Please feel free to contact me (or my partner/ husband Harry) at Re/Max Best and we will be happy to help. Harry is an Accredited Buyers Representative and I am a Certified Residential Specialist. Together we have more then 20 years experience and have helped 100's of homebuyers in this area. The office number is 570-698-7299. Hope to hear from you!
Eileen Talalas
Hi Carmella,

Our office, RE/MAX Wayne covers Lakewood and I'm sure we will be familiar with the listing. You can email or call me anytime and I'd be happy to get you the information on the listing you are interested in. If you would like you can leave me your phone number or email and I would be happy to contact you. Best Regards,

Tim Meagher. 570-647-5045. tim@remaxwayne.com
Web Reference: http://www.remaxwayne.com
You need a Buyer's Agent to represent you. A Buyer's Agent represents your interests only, yet the Seller pays your Buyer's Agent's commission. Interview 2 or 3 Agents before you make a decision regarding who represents your needs. Ask your family, friends, co-workers, boss, neighbors, etc. for recommendations
Dear Carmelia,

I would be happy to speak to you about a home you have an interest in. I am a sales agent with Weichert Realtors/Paupack Group in Hawley, PA and we are home specialists in the Wayne/Pike County area.

Please feel free to contact me directly @ 570-815-9008 or email me @ lbianco54@gmail.com and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about homes in our area market.

Thank you, Carmelia for an opportunity to help!

Lauren Bianco
WEICHERT REALTORS/Paupack Group
2415 Route 6
Hawley, PA
570-226-8240 (office)
Carmella,

I would be glad to assist you with the home you are inquiring about, or any of your home buying needs. Feel free to call me anytime at my office (800) 742-1127 or on my Cell Phone (570) 470-1199. Here at Chant we are open 7 days a week from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.

Thank You,
Genevieve Roy
"Your Neighborhood Realtor"
Davis R. Chant Real Estate, Inc.
Office: (800) 742-1127
Cell: (570) 470- 1199
Email: groy@chantre.com
You can call any local realty office/agent, they all have access to the same information--it does not necessarily need to be the listing agent--
Call any agent! Or call me, 570.856.7307 I am on line now. If I knew which home you were looking at I would send it over right now.

You might also want to send over your email. I will forward the lsting to you. I will need either the MLS # or the address.

Thanking you,

Deirdre