Home Buying in Missoula>Question Details

ByFaithMT, Home Buyer in Missoula, MT

How do I connect with a real estate agent that has experience with foreclosures, REO & short sales.?

Asked by ByFaithMT, Missoula, MT Tue Oct 20, 2009

I looking to buy in Missoula,MT. How do I connect with a real estate agent that has experience with foreclosures, REO & short sales. How do I go about getting information on these properties, would a real estate agent be able to provide them to me. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Answers

2
The Robinson's’ answer
We have been selling real estate for 26 years in the Missoula and surrounding areas. If you would like information on listings, foreclosures, REO & short sales please contact us at redcarpet@qwestoffice.net or visit our website at http://www.redcarpet-realty.com Thank you, Rick & Lynnette Robinson
Actually several of our agents have had experience with short sales.They take lots of time usually so you have to be very patient, but they do close most of the time. I could supply you with several names and you could go to their web pages on lambros .com and view their info. So your pleasure, how would you like me to proceed. Thanks Dan worrell CO-owner and sales manager.