Home Buying in Woxall>Question Details

futermohlen, Home Buyer in Woxall, PA

How do I buy a forcloser. Is there agents that can help me, I am looking in the souderton pa area?

Asked by futermohlen, Woxall, PA Tue Apr 2, 2013

Answers

2
Good question! Buying a foreclosure can have it's challenges. No doubt there are a lot of great deals out there. The first step would be to find an agent who is extremely familiar with foreclosures and short sales. Once you find that agent, schedule an appointment to sit with that agent. I always schedule at least an hour to meet with new clients to discuss their goals and what steps need to be taken to achieve those goals. This also allows you time to see if you like the agent and them you. After all, you will be spending a lot of time together and if you don't like each other, best to find out before any time is wasted.

During that meeting, you can discuss the programs available to you to purchase the property and what the lender will require from you. This is also best to get done right away so that it doesn't hold you up down the line and prevent you from buying the property.

This is just a start. I would be happy to discuss your goals with you further. Feel free to contact me at 215-669-0589 or at reneeporsia@mac.com.

Renée Porsia
Associate Broker
Prudential Fox and Roach
http://www.reneeporsia.com
reneeporsia@mac.com
215-669-0589 Direct
610-527-0900 Ask for Renée
Yes, I can help you if you provide me details on what are looking for! Feel free to contact me, my information is below:

Rebecca Utermohlen
Coldwell Banker Realty Corp
rutermohlen@cbrealtycorp.com
Office: 215-855-5600