Home Buying in Pomona>Question Details

Research, Home Buyer in Chino Hills, CA

How did 1838 Wright Street, Pomona CA sold for $112,000 on Feb 15, 2013 gain 140 percent in value in 24 days?

Asked by Research, Chino Hills, CA Fri Mar 8, 2013

Answers

3
Could they have remodeled? Or was the owner about to default and just wanted to get whatever he could? I'd really like to know the answer to this one!!
You kidding right? we are talking about one house, not two.

Just like this one:http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Pomona/sold/1112167-5…

Went up 100% in 3 months although all around is about 130,000.

We are talking the same bubble creating speculation helped by your sorry real estate agent apologies for the speculators we just went through.

Now, there is even less money, so what exactly will happen except a disaster that , yet again, few will get very rich at because they hold the money and politicians in their hands?
That is an easy question to answer. #1. 1838 Wight St. is located about 12 miles from the subject property. Therefore not an apple for an apple to compare to. Neighborhood, schools, etc. 2. The condition of the Wright property was in need of mojor renovtion including but not limited to the roof, driveway, painting etc. 3. I did not find the 1838 Wright St., Pomona, CA, in the MLS. therefore I can only assume it did not have the use of a Realtor in the repesentation of the sale. 4. It also may have been a forclosure and sold at an auction. and that may be the truest answer for your question.
SIncerley,
John W. Chesshire, Broker