Home Buying in San Ramon>Question Details

Buyer, Home Buyer in San Ramon, CA

How desirable is the gale ranch wisteria community in the current declining market? I noticed that many

Asked by Buyer, San Ramon, CA Sat Aug 9, 2008

houses are up for sell that may potentially drive down prices. Is this a good time to buy there? Also, is a townhouse a better value here than an entry-level signle-family house elsewhere?

Answers

2
I agree with Rouriel, the power lines are a strong negative that will come back to bite you in the end when you go to sell. I have taken quite a few clients to see those and we always move on to something else. I would also suggest if possible and affordable to go with the entry level single family home. Better resale and usually no HOAs or at least much lower. If you are interested in some help to locate your next home please do not hesitate to send me an email at ajcohen@apr.com
AJ Cohen
The wisteria is nice designed condo. The only problem is the high voltage power line next to it.