D.e.hunt, Home Buyer in New York, NY

How come I can not contact any of the agents of the houses I'm interested in thru Trulia.?

Asked by D.e.hunt, New York, NY Sun Aug 19, 2012

Every-time I fill in the fileds and send, I get an info box asking for a valid info regarding my phone number (or email address). I have enter it in many forms and with auto-fill, nothing works. I can not ask question, or schedule a time. How do you sell a house or your service this way.

Answers

18
Don Tepper’s answer
Why don't you just get your own Realtor? Even if you were able to contact the listing agent, why would you want to? You need someone to represent your interests, not those of the seller.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 19, 2012
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
I have the best buyers agent in the country I can refer you too! Email me or go to our site at the link below I will refer you to her..
You may want to consider a different avenue...

http://www.parkergrouprealestate.com/investor-deals/

I work directly with REO, Bank Owned, Divorce Sales, Probate Sales, Trust Liquidations, Tax Default Homes, Neg. Assessment property, NOD, and other forms of distressed home sales. If there is a deal to be found, I find it.

Working with investors for 14 years, who always have their eye on the bottom line, has taught me to think differently. Let's make this work for you!
If what you are doing isn't working..don't keep donig it!
-
There is not shortage of real estate professionals right here on TRULIA that have provided you their telephone number.
-
Pick up the phone and call one of them....if you are serious about buying a house.
-
Why oh why are you not contacting the agent you have hired?
Many online website are not "real time" and can be more of a hassle than a help. If you consider yourself a highly motivated buyer than I would connect with a highly motivated real estate agent that specializes in your specific City of interest. Let them do the leg work to help you better manage your time.
I'm not sure why you're experiencing this problem, If there is a certain home you would like information on you can contact me at (949) 484-0519 and I will be glad to answer any of your question and show you the home if you would like to view the property

Sincerely, Reginald Peterson
Here's a great Costa Mesa resource page:

http://www.CostaMesaRealEstate.com

Let me know if I can help!

Colin Delaney
Broker, Veranda Homes
714-743-9882
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012
Find yourself a realtor here on trulia, and then he/she will help you through out the process.
I live in Huntington Beach and know it well. Contact me for questions or assistance.
Bill Smith
714-756-1715
I think this may be because Trulia is a site that uses our (Realtors) information. It is not set up by Realtors. Trulia is an option for us as Realtors to use as we like. There are literally hundreds of internet locations that Realtors can use and if we all used all of them we would be doing nothing but sitting on the computer 24/7! Some Realtors choose to use the Trulia site as a tool, and some do not. They have not set up their info so they are just minimal on the site. Not that that person is neglecting anything, he or she just chooses other avenues to advertise their business.
Connie Bramble
Prudential CA Realty
714-337-8718
D.E. You really should contact your Realtor® to set up showing and get information on properties you are interested in. If the listing agent takes your call, schedules a showing , checks if you are prequalifed, and shows you the home, it may not matter who writes the contract as the chain of purchase was started with the listing agent Your Realtor® may violate ethics rules in your area if they write a contract without showing you the property.
I have an agent.
i have left the Trulia site to get in contact with the listing agent direct, some do not have the agent contact info.
You should be able to contact the listing agent through Trulia email, the "Contact Agent" button does not work.
Why continue to use Trulia as buyer, why would you pay for the service as a Realtor?
You have an agent.
You SHOULD be using the MLS portal your agent provide you.
When and where ever you see real estate you need to call YOUR AGENT...not the listing agent. Don't go rouge, you will make a mess of things.
Flag Wed Nov 13, 2013
D. E.,

I work in 92627 and would be happy to help you out. Just email with the address in which you're interested and I'll provide all the information you could want. Tim@TimKunze.com or call me at 714-552-2335.
Web Reference: http://www.TimKunze.com
You can solve ths by clicking on their profile and calling the listing agents direct and or copy and paste their emails. Do not rely on the auto feature, it is not se up by the agent and does not always work 100%. do it the old fashioned way and call them
Here is my # is Orange County Calif. 714-863-5739...TeamWeichman.com serving the OC since 1976!
Not all listing agents have Trulia Profiles, a paid service. Let me know what house you are interested in seeing and I will see if the home is still available. A lot of websites, such as Trulia, Zillow and others, may not have up to date information on any homes - the homes could be under contract and in fact, may even be sold.
DE Hunt,

Not all Realtors have Trulia profiles. What home are you interested in? I'd be happy to find out more information on it.

Felix
Try contacting a local realtor directly (NOT through Trulia). Any agent is going to have access to your local MLS system, which has the most up to date listings. Trulia isn't the best source. Many time listings are under contract, or sold weeks ago.