Home Buying in Phoenix>Question Details

Bianca Benne…, Real Estate Pro in Phoenix, AZ

How can you built contacts database when moving to a new state?

Asked by Bianca Bennett Real EstateTeam, Phoenix, AZ Tue Apr 30, 2013

Answers

3
Korene L. Clopine-Seaman’s answer
Be professional and friendly all while utilizing your existing networking databases. Ask your friends, family, colleagues, and networking partners for introductions and assistance. Be proactive and do all you can to get started before you move and then keep it up.

I hope you have built contacts in LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Pinterest, and your own existing database that should friends, family, colleagues, networking or referral partners, current and former clients. I try to pay it forward whenever I can ...so tell me where you are moving and let me see what I can do to introduce you or assist you. You can call me if you wish and we will get started.

I am a Mortgage Banker in metro Phoenix, AZ. I lend in both Arizona and California where I will be pleased to help you. If you or someone you know is looking for financing options, please feel free to contact me or pass along my information. 623-340-0934 Korene Clopine-Seaman NMLS # 218520 KLCSLoanTeam.com We are Direct Lenders, WE CLOSE LOANS!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 1, 2013
Hi Bianca,

Go back to the basics. Host open houses. Start a mail marketing campaign and farm a neighborhood. Take full advantage of any hobbies, clubs, church, or other organizations that you are a part of. Join the local Chamber of Commerce and attend the weekly and monthly events. Wear a name tag everywhere you go. Make sure that everyone within 6 feet of you knows what you do. But in everything that you do (examples above) be sure to capture contact info. Good luck and please feel free to call me anytime!

Warm Regards,
Matthew Remus
480-233-5002
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 1, 2013
Contact everyone you know to see if they know someone in the new city. Go to the local businesses exchange business cards attend networking events.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 30, 2013