Home Buying in Fairhope>Question Details

Courtney Du…, Home Owner in Fairhope, AL

How can we have our home we recently bought show as sold on this site, so no one drives by? we closed on Feb 2, and it still shows for sale.

Asked by Courtney Du Plessis, Fairhope, AL Wed Feb 23, 2011

Answers

5
This is where trulia fails to stay on top of things and I have found many items on this site to be out dated or just mis information.
Courtney, See if you can contact Trulia directly. At the very least, there is a send us feedback button at the bottom of this page. I would start there.
Thanks, but not sure why it is still even listed with an agent as the owner sold it as a FSBO. I did click on the contact agent, even though they were not the listing agent, and asked them to update it. Would that be sufficient? Or should I contact them direct by phone.

Thanks for the help. Courtney
Contact your listing agent and have them change the status of your home to "sold" in their control panel.
contact your listing agent to mark it sold.