Carolyn Guls…, Home Buyer in Riverhead, NY

How can we get information on Open House events and or book some time to view homes in the Riverhead, NY community through a realtor?

Asked by Carolyn Gulston, Riverhead, NY Thu Jun 6, 2013

My husband and I live in St. Albans, NY and we are interested in looking at some of the mobile homes in Riverhead and not sure about the process or who to contact to initiate the process.

Answers

4
Any local agent/realty office can help, therefore consider working with an agent of your own; you can locate some area agents under the find a pro tab; also check http://www.mlsli.com for available area properties.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 6, 2013
Carolyn, I do loans mostly for buyers referred to me by Realtors I know. I have relationships with agents in Queens, Brooklyn, Nassau & Suffolk Counties, which include the Riverhead/Flanders area. If you'd like I can recommend someone to you who knows the area.

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
STERLING NATIONAL BANK
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
jmeneses@snb.com
(516) 606-9648 Cell
(631) 659-2011 Office
(516) 918-5383 Fax
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 6, 2013
Yes, can you recommend someone in the Queens area. That would be helpful.

Thanks.
Flag Thu Jun 6, 2013
Hi Carolyn: The best way to find out when Open Houses are being held, is to check http://www.mlsli.com or http://www.1townandcountry.com. Also the local newspapers have announcements in the Real Estate classifieds. I am a Realtor with Town and Country Real Estate in the area and would be glad to assist you.

Pat R.
Carolyn

That's really easy. I will give you a free account on Listing Book...it does all of those things.

Finding open houses and available homes can be less stressful than you think.

We would be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Book provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

We will set up an account that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.
When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information we need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact us at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com