Home Buying in Valhalla>Question Details

Stavros Dimo…, Home Buyer in 78 Central Avenue, T...

How can inquire about more details for this home?

Asked by Stavros Dimopoulos, 78 Central Avenue, Tarrytown, NY 10591 Wed Nov 5, 2008

Answers

2
We are the owners of this townhome. It is an expired listing but we will entertain offers through Peggy Collins, Realtor, Centruy 21 Wolff in the Rose Hill Shopping Center, Thornwood, NY 10594 . Her telephone number is 769-3584. Her email address is c21peggy@aol.com The unit is in the center, approx sq ft 1387. 2 1/2 bedroom duplex, sunken living with fireplace, dining room, eat-in kitchen, 1 1/2 bathrooms. Sliding glass doors to deck and nice property. On cul-de-sac. One car garage with access into townhome. Back door to outside deck. gas/baseboard heat and window AC's. Original kitchen and baths, but newly painted and carpeted. Taxes approx $9500 wo the STAR. Lo maintenance at $180/month. Recently vinyl sided. GREAT Valhalla Schools. Asking price is $429,000 but is negotiable. Also available for rent at $2100/month.

Good Luck and regards.
Hi Stavros, Unfortunately the link for the home is not attached. If you would like to contact me directly and give me the address I will gladly pull the details from the multiple listing service.

ChristopherPagli
Associate Broker
Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023