Home Buying in Horn Lake>Question Details

Brandi Reyno…, Home Buyer in Horn Lake, MS

How can i find out what the sq ft is for 6340 greenbriar dr. horn lake ms 38637. Also i need to get approved to finance a home, is there anyone that

Asked by Brandi Reynolds, Horn Lake, MS Thu Apr 28, 2011

you reccommend?

Answers

2
Carson O'Conner Home Group’s answer
You can look up the listing on liveinmississippi.com and it will give you the approx. square footage if the home is listed active on the market. If it is not an active listing the seller should be able to tell you but the best way to know the actual square footage is from an appraisal. There are some really great lenders here in Desoto County and getting approved is easy just give them a call. To start the process only takes a few minutes on the phone. I work with Doug Capps at Fairway mortgage a lot. His number is 662-429-5100. I will be glad to help you get answers to all your questions just give me a call.
Call David Brower at Southpoint Financial. They are a mortgage broker. they have many mortgage programs and companies at their disposal and they can get you financed if you are ready credit wise.