Home Buying in New York>Question Details

ctricom, Home Buyer in New York, NY

How can contact the bank a foreclosed property located in Queens and interested to buy?

Asked by ctricom, New York, NY Thu Jul 5, 2012

I spot it a foreclosed house in Corona, NY: 35-21 97th St, but the house is not listed by a broker, if I want to purchase this house as a cash deal, how do i direct this?

Answers

5
Veronika Baba’s answer
Hi!
I check for you that property and the house is not for sale, it is actually and apartment for rent with renting price $1475. There is a phone number that you can call to find out more: 646 755 0745.

Best regards.
Veronika Baba Kian Realty NYC
phone:347 528 5573
I know of some listings, 718.791.5427
If you are interested in purchasing a foreclosed property, please call me at 212-714-1027 ext 12. My name is David and I would be happy to assist you. Thank you and good luck.
Get an agent. Your chances of the bank working with you are not good.
If you missed the auction, then you will have to wait until the house is listed with an agent. When a house has been foreclosed upon, it can take a couple of months or so before it hit the market. I wouldn't spin your wheels trying to find the lender, that effort will be in vain.