Home Buying in 54819>Question Details

Mary Frey, Home Buyer in Owensboro, KY

How can a person get a grant to buy their first-time home that does not credit?

Asked by Mary Frey, Owensboro, KY Tue Jan 31, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Check with a local Realtor to see if there are any programs locally designed to assist firt-time homebuyers. However, such programs still tend to focus on those with reasonable or good credit. And usually they're not grants, but rather special loans.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 31, 2012
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > Rusk County > Bruce > 54819 > Home Buying in 54819 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer