Home Buying in Huntington>Question Details

Bill, Home Buyer in Huntington, NY

How can I see this house and others like it?

Asked by Bill, Huntington, NY Thu May 20, 2010

Answers

7
Cliff Clover’s answer
With inventory getting smaller and prices now starting to go up, see if there is a virtual tour attached to the listing make sure that if you like the home that you make a good offer for it you like it and go with your gut.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
Bill if you are still looking for help let me know, the interest rates are very favorable.
Bill, I am available to answer any of your questions and to discuss your search criteria, as well as your agency options. I am a Realtor that lives and works in Huntington full time. I know it intimately.
Feel free to contact me directly any time at fmarchetta@elliman.com or 631.987.0165
Frank Marchetta
I would be happy to represent you as a buyer's agent and show you the property. I am an agent with Coach Realtors in Stony Brook (not far from Huntington). Please let me know what property you are interested in (address, mls# etc) and I will arrange a showing at your earliest convience.
~ Best Regards
~ Allyson DeFelice
Hi Bill,

Which home are you looking to see?
You need to post a link if you'd like an answer here.

Or: Call a Realtor in the same town or city (in your case, Huntington) and ask to see it. Do NOT call the listing agent. The listing agent represents the seller. You'll need your own agent.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Yes, you may if still available--however, you may wish to ask your question and attach a link to the particular property of interest or give an address so that your question can be answered accordingly. You can also check http://www.mlsli.com or check out amb.listingbook.com