Home Buying in Concord>Question Details

Muddles, Home Buyer in Concord, NC

How can I search for homes by school district?

Asked by Muddles, Concord, NC Thu Apr 12, 2012

I'm looking for homes to buy/rent in the Cox Mill school district.

Answers

4
http://nationwidecontractfordeeds.com/rent_to_own.html google it is the best way just put in the city state and school district it will show up.
Good evening, Muddles:
As a Realtor, the service I subscribe to allows me to search for homes only within the Cox School District, regardless of whether the listing agent lists the school by name,and send you newly listed homes immediately as they come on the market. Consumers can find a similar search via Realtor.com mobile map search. I don't work with rentals, but if you want a list of homes for purchase, please let me know. If you appreciate an answer, please give "thumbs up". For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a "best answer" click.
Trulia receives a feed of listings from the Charlotte Multiple Listing System. When agents enter their listings, there is a field for the schools. However, many agents leave it blank. Therefore, it is tough for you to search for homes in that area. If you search in the MLS Area 11, subarea 5, (11-5), that will include Cox Mill School District, and other schools in Northwest Cabarrus County. I wish I had an easier answer for you. Working with a local agent, he or she should know. There is also the option of taking home addresses and using the Cabarrus County Schools website. You can enter the addresses and it will tell you the schools. We have a neighborhood school system, so once you figure out the schools for a subdivision, all the children in the same subdivision go to the same school.
We do have a county school system, so curriculums by grade are consistent in all county schools. Cabarrus County Schools are very highly rated so I applaud your decision to choose them for your children. It is a great place to live.
I would be glad to set up an automatic search for you in that school district. There is no perfect way to search for homes within a school district because if the agent that lists the house doesn't add the schools to the MLS listing then it will not come up in the results when searching for that school. What I do for my clients is search the areas that I know are in the school district and then cross reference that address on the Cabarrus County School Website. You can reach me by email at sblanton@benhamrealestate.com or by phone at 704-796-0896.